Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Working with Symbaloo EDU
Sign up for a free Symbaloo EDU account
Personal learning environments, PLE's, from Symbaloo EDU.
Organize and share the best of the web with your students.
The Symbaloo web mix embedded here features technology and resources used in today's Web Tools session.
- Click on the Symbaloo video tile for a product overview.
- Click on Symbaloo EDCI 505 to view a course example in LibGuides.
Working with the Symbaloo web mix:
- Use the Symbaloo web mix directly from the presentation - OR
- Click "View on Symbaloo" to view outside the LibGuide - THEN
- Option to "Start Using This Web Mix" add it to your collection.
- Updates remain viewable unless you option to stop them.
Consider using Symbaloo to:
- Compiling RSS feeds for group use
- Develop topical search links
- Instruction resources, open web mix for students to use and expand
Symbaloo Webmix: Session Resources