Online Chat Hours for Fall Session
|Monday - Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm|
*Online chat during regular library hours will be covered according to librarian availability.
Text your quick questions to the SSC Digital Librarians @
Stark State College, Digital Library offers students, faculty and staff the opportunity to Instant Message (IM) the Library with Chat/IM service. "Ask A Librarian". We can answer your basic research questions or any other library related questions. If your question requires a detailed answer we may ask to follow up by phone or Email.
Chat Etiquette and Tips:
* If you do not receive a response immediately, please be patient and ask again. We may be helping another patron.
* If you visit the library chat after hours feel free to leave us a message that includes your name and Email address or phone number. A librarian will get in touch with you.
* Navigating away from this IM page or closing your browser will effectively end your chat/IM session.
* Check your spelling and grammar where possible. Remember this is a tool for communicating. You need to be able to state your question clearly.
* As with face to face interactions, threatening or obscene language is unacceptable and will result in the immediate end of the conversation.