Online Chat Hours for Summer Session or By Appointment
|Monday - Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm|
*Online chat during regular library hours will be covered according to librarian availability.
Stark State College, Digital Library offers students, faculty and staff the opportunity to Instant Message (IM) the Library with Chat/IM service. "Ask A Librarian". We can answer your basic research questions or any other library related questions. If your question requires a detailed answer we may ask to follow up by phone or Email.
Chat Etiquette and Tips:
* If you do not receive a response immediately, please be patient and ask again. We may be helping another patron.
* If you visit the library chat after hours feel free to leave us a message that includes your name and Email address or phone number. A librarian will get in touch with you.
* Navigating away from this IM page or closing your browser will effectively end your chat/IM session.
* Check your spelling and grammar where possible. Remember this is a tool for communicating. You need to be able to state your question clearly.
* As with face to face interactions, threatening or obscene language is unacceptable and will result in the immediate end of the conversation.