To Request Books or Other Items:
· You can search for by Keyword, Author, or Title using the catalog search box above
- Once you find the item you want and determine its availability click on the link to REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Select Kent State U as your institution and fill in your information: Your Name (First, Last Name as it appears in your Stark State records) and Borrower Number ( Your "S" Student number) under the Guest Login. Don’t forget to select Stark as your pick-up location. *If you attend classes at SSC Akron Perkins you can follow the directions above but after you type in your name and S# it will ask pick up institution, you can choose U of Akron, then pick up location is Bierce. This will allow you to pick up your items at the Main library at University of Akron.
- (Remember: Please allow 3-4 business days for the item to arrive. You must pick up and return your items at the KSU Stark Library using your SSC Student ID or Photo ID such as a driver's license.)
- OhioLINK books checkout for 3 weeks and may be renewed up to 4 times.
- OhioLINK overdue fines are $.50/day and $50 if they are more than 30 days overdue.
View Your Library Record:
· Click on this link to My Library Account
- Use the login box on the right. Fill in your name and "S" Student Number.
- From here you can see the books you have requested and/or checked out. You can also renew your items here or call the KSU Stark Library at 330-244-3330.