Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Items in the Catalog
To Request Books or Other Items:
· You can search for by Keyword, Author, or Title using the catalog search box above
- Once you find the item you want and determine its availability click on the link to REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Select Kent State U as your institution and fill in your information: Your Name (First, Last Name as it appears in your Stark State records) and Borrower Number ( Your "S"/ Student number) under the Guest Login. Don’t forget to select Stark as your pick-up location.
- (Remember: Please allow 3-4 business days for the item to arrive. You must pick up and return your items at the KSU Stark Library using your SSC Student ID or Photo ID such as a driver's license.)
- OhioLINK books checkout for 3 weeks and may be renewed up to 4 times.
- OhioLINK overdue fines are $.50/day and $50 if they are more than 30 days overdue.
View Your Library Record:
· Click on this link to My Library Account
- Use the login box on the right. Fill in your name and "S"/ Student Number.
- From here you can see the books you have requested and/or checked out. You can also renew your items here or call the KSU Stark Library at 330-244-3330.