Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Akron-Summit County Public Library is There for You
Are there no SSC Digital Library appointment times available when you can meet?
Do you feel like you need to speak with a librarian face-to-face?
Are you just looking for a good old fashioned book?
The Akron-Summit County Public Library (ASCPL) is there for you!
Click on the logo below to find out what your Public Library can do for YOU!
Find Items in the OhioLINK Catalog
How to Request Items from the OhioLINK Catalog
To Request Books or Other Items:
· You can search for by Keyword, Author, or Title using the catalog search box above
- Once you find the item you want and determine its availability click on the link to REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Select Akron-Summit County PL as your institution and fill in your information: Your Name (As it appears in your ASCPL records) and Barcode (Your ASCPL Library Card Number). Remember to select the appropriate ASCPL branch as your pick-up location.
- (Remember: Please allow 3-4 business days for the item to arrive. You must pick up and return your items at the Akron-Summit County Public Library using your ASCPL Card.)
- OhioLINK books checkout for 3 weeks and may be renewed up to 4 times.
- OhioLINK overdue fines are $.50/day and $50 if they are more than 30 days overdue.
Chat with a Librarian
If chat is unavailable please leave a message. We will get back to you by the next business day.