Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is OhioLINK?
The Ohio Library and Information Network, OhioLINK, is a consortium of 88 Ohio college and university libraries, and the State Library of Ohio, that work together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for teaching and research. Serving more than 600,000 students, faculty and staff at 89 institutions, OhioLINK's membership includes 16 public/research universities, 23 community/technical colleges, 49 private colleges and the State Library of Ohio.
Together, OhioLINK and its member libraries provide access to:
- 48 million books and other library materials
- Millions of electronic articles
- 14,000 electronic journals
- 150 electronic research databases
- 62,000 e-books
- Thousands of images, videos and sounds
- 26,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students
Accessing OhioLINK Online Resources
OhioLINK resources are available 24/7 both on and off-campus.
- Access to OhioLINK Online Resources: If you are accessing the research databases, Digital Media Center, E-Book Center or any other OhioLINK online resources from off-campus you will be asked to log in. You will need to select your institution which is Stark State College, Main Campus. After clicking submit you will log in using your Stark State account user name and password.
How to Find and Order OhioLINK Books and Materials
Search for books from OhioLINK libraries!
This is My OhioLINK
A lost student finds his way with the help of OhioLINK. Created by Eric Rieper from Wright State University for the "My OhioLINK" contest.